Friday 8 November 2013

Florrie + Karli...

So last week we launched our new Florrie products which were styled and photographed by Florrie and her sister Rosie. They are beautiful photos with a dreamy vintage feel, which fits perfectly with Florrie's style.

I am as far from vintage, grown up and put together as you can get so I also took some photos with my sister, Amelia last week and wanted to show you how somebody who gets dressed in the dark would style the pieces. So if you also fail at dressing as a grown up and you want to have a bright and colourful winter with awesome statement jewellery, this is how I'd do it*...










Also Amelia bought a new top, and wanted to show it off so I have this photo too... 



Please excuse my photo taking/editing, I suck at this stuff...


*DISCLAIMER, I have not meant to offend anybody with this post

No comments: