Monday 21 January 2013

I've got mega talented friends - 1. Bob Prosser

I have mega amazing talented friends, some of them are too lazy/occupied/unaware to tell people how amazing they are so I thought I would do it for them. 

This is one of many posts to come, although, I'm not going to feature Bob everytime, I'll probably feature my other friends. 

So what does Bob do that makes him so bloody awesome? Well he takes photos, and he's good at it. This is Bob by the way...


I helped with the lighting on this photo, isn't it awesome? (by helped, I mean I just stood there whilst Bob directed lights at me...)
Bob and I met at PhotoSoc when we were at university, I had the super awesome Jack White Holga, and Bob was one of those super cool kids with the DSLR. He wanted to take a photo of my camera (I am so cool) and that was that, Bob and Karli (and Fran, who I have omitted from the story only because it isn't relevant, but she was there throughout this whole thing, you can just imagine a girl, with another camera... I don't know if I have made it better or worse by remembering Fran but giving her a tiny mention) were friends forever.

This is the photo that Bob took that day:



This is the link to that photo on flickr.

Bob takes all of the photos for designosaur, kinda because I can't use a camera properly and I don't own a DSLR, but also because he is SUPERAWESOMEAMAZING.

Here are some of those photos, which you may have seen before, because we use them all over facebook/etsy/twitter.






And then to show you something that hasn't been all designosaur's twitter and facebook, here are some photos of when I have been helping on some of his projects... (or just snapshots that have made their way onto flickr)









I know some of you are thinking, well some of those photo's aren't all that impressive, that's because I was picking out photos from flickr of myself, there are some amazing photos that aren't of my face here www.hellomynameisbob.co.uk and here Sudden Fiction Flickr

If you want to follow Bob on Twitter, or ask him to take some photos for you, his twitter is @suddenfiction


All photos by Bob Prosser, and property of Bob Prosser and all that jazz, if you nick them and try to pass them off as your own, I will hunt you down. 

ROAR!

Karli


PS this is Fran (see garbled nonsense above), and this is an awesome photo...



PPS

This is Lomokev, he is a lomography GOD! and Bob Prosser took this awesome photo of him doing the naked bike ride in Brighton.



1 comment:

Rosa Pietsch said...

That picture of you on the bandstand is a bloody great picture. X